i couldnt decide which i liked best, so yall get to see both! uvu
[old art - ‘cause I can, y’all!
…I really need to draw more TG or these three as the Shadow Triad.]
ギンガの覇道 | ヤシロ [pixiv]
サターン | milch [pixiv]
5 minute doodle
Just a typical Friday night at the office.
Team Galactic meets the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff universe. It is really damn hard to mimic the stylistic suck of that comic.
how HIGH do you even have to BE to just DRAW something like that……….. ..
So I don’t know if you all have seen this but this is a TCG commercial featuring Team Galactic in full, rubbery CGI. Cyrus, what happened to your nose?!
Is that his VA from the show? It’s hard to tell with only two words.
And if you don’t play the cards, leaving Charon out is intentional. He wasn’t in this set and wouldn’t appear until the next one with his ONLY card (to compare, male and female grunts got a few cards EACH), and as with the game, he has no pokemon. Charon’s sole contribution to the TCG is to allow you to change Rotom forms.
Also, it’s funny that Houndoom is featured so prominantly here when Cyrus’s signature TCG pokemon would end up being Charizard. Yes I know he doesn’t have one in the video games, but for some reason it’s the focus of his theme deck (rivaling Cynthia’s, which centers on Milotic for some reason. That’s hardly fair).
Galacticstuck, human god tier edition (with a bonus fanon Lord outfit). Why these classes and aspects? I’LL TELL YA WHY:
- Cyrus: Lords are the most powerful male class. Space is one of the two most important aspects of existence. Cyrus wants to become the supreme god of a new universe.
- Saturn: Pages have a lot of untapped potential that, when realized, makes them quite adept with their aspect. Mind seems to be related to thoughts and choices. After the events in the Distortion World, control of Team Galactic falls to Saturn and he starts choosing a different path for the team.
- Jupiter: Knights use their aspect as a weapon. Void entails the hiding and destruction of knowledge. Jupiter is the one who captured Uxie, the Being of Knowledge, and her Skuntank was a pita to beat. (Admittedly this one’s a bit of a stretch. Work with me here.)
- Mars: Witches augment things through their aspect. Time is self-explanatory. Mars augments the length of the Galactic plot because she is fought the most times out of all the Commanders! :D (Okay, that one was just stupid. Alternate justification: Time and Space are the two fundamentals of existence in paradox space, and it’s pretty obvious that Cyrus is extremely important to Mars.)
- Charon: Thieves use their aspect for their own gain, stealing it and turning it against its original wielder. Hope seems to pertain to belief. Charon managed to persuade some members of Team Galactic to
temporarilyfollow him instead of Saturn. (Additional justification: Eridan was a science-wielding douchebag, Charon is a douchebag scientist. Perfect fit.)
Now someone please stop me before I start drawing quadrants and dreamselves.
Should probably wait and reblog this on Halloween because outfits, but whatever.
Some pages from my Team Galactic production art collection. I just think it’s really fascinating to see exactly how the anime was made.
Thanks for sharing! Very cool.